The 2016 swim season is upon us...Time to join WOW
Registration for the 2016 swim season is now open online! The Active Website Network is again hosting our WOW Registration website.
Some important information about WOW online registration hosted on at Active.com
- If you don’t remember your Active password from last summer, don’t register as a new user, just put in your e-mail address and click on “forgot your password.”
- If you are new to Active and WOW start by signing in as a New User.
- You can register as many swimmers as needed, but will be asked about one swimmer at a time. If you need to register more than one swimmer, as you finish the first registration, on the “Review cart & check out” screen at the right of “Order Detail” above the dark blue line, click on “+Add Another Registration” and you’ll be brought back to start another registration. Repeat as necessary until you see all of your swimmers listed under “Order Details” on the “Review cart & check out” screen. Then move on to “Payment Options.”
- You have two payment choices: Pay in full at point of purchase or pay later via check to WOW Treasurer, Jenn Decker. Should you choose the latter, it is expected that you provide payment ASAP.
- As you’re registering, add a “Secondary Contact” if you want someone in addition to the Primary Contact to receive WOW e-mails through the Active.com system.
- Active.com is a commercial site. You do not have to sign up for or buy any products that they are offering or promoting including but not limited to magazines.
- All swimmers that do not have a new WOW swimsuit will need to order, pay and pick them up at practice on June 10th. These items cannot be purchased through the Active.com site.
- If you have questions, problems or concerns about registration or while registering, please e-mail Scott Decker (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
You can get to the Active.com site to begin registration by clicking here.
General questions about WOW may be addressed to Tina Huber, President at email@example.com.